Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update from David

Hello again!

It's been a long while since I've posted to this blog. If you don't already know I started another one for scholarly stuff in January and have focused some attention to that one lately.

Speaking of that blog I had a cool experience where I got a ton of traffic on it in one day because the blogger C Jane Kendrick mentioned a post I wrote on her blog. Since then I've had people contact me for questions, criticisms, and all sorts of other things about the post. C Jane even wrote a response in the Deseret News to my post. It was awesome!

Other than that my world has been consumed with writing and submissions. I'm done with school in one semester and am scrambling to get some scholarly recognition for my work. I've submitted stuff to ORCA and Weber States' NCUR symposium. I'm also planning on redoing one article for BYU's religious studies symposium. Wish me luck!

I also entered a contest to win a Kindle! You can help me by clicking the badge on this post. Thanks!

That's really my life, teaching, writing, playing, being awesome. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment