Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rudolph the Red Nosed Pretzel

So Jamie and I decided that tonight was the night to do Christmas treats. We made Jamie's fudge and white chocolate covered pretzel rods. Jamie enjoyed dipping so much that I decided to decorate most of them. I got kind of creative on some of them...



I know, we did it. We put sprinkles on Christmas pretzels, but we think they look cool. Also, those are in fact little Rudolph pretzels. When Jamie saw the first one she said (and I quote), "More, more, more, more!"



And there were more...


Jamie has a nice macro feature on her camera, doesn't she? We'll let you know how they taste!

Jamie just informed me that they're too cute to eat. Drat.

I'm still going to eat them.

The End.

Merry Christmas

Okay for real... The End.






Jamie says hi

Here's another video for you (for those of you who aren't my Facebook friends)


Okay... bye.

1 comment:

  1. The Rudolf pretzels were really good. Thanks. Emily liked watching the cartoons that you put on.

    ReplyDelete