Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday. Not quite the weekend

Well, it has been a long day. I didn't have class (professor out of town) so I got to spend the day playing catch up on other classes. We had a long work meeting, then I had to spend 3 hours in the sewing lab on campus working on the shirt I am making for David for my sewing class.
After I finally got done for the night, David suggested that we go out for dinner. Last month (ish) one of our favorite places from Florida came to us! Firehouse Subs! Yay! So of course we went there. It was great, as usual. It is late now, and we are both tired and want to watch Psych (Yes, we are just starting Psych. We have both seen episodes here and there, but we just started from the beginning.) Maybe we will scrounge up some Awesome/awkward moments for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment