Monday, November 28, 2011

Great Day

So, last night I turned a paper. I had another one due on Wednesday that was just as long. I went to class today and my teacher not only bumped the due date to Saturday, but cancelled class on Wednesday. Isn't that great?

Jamie and I planned the last few weeks of classes mapped out and (with the movement of that paper) the semester is fairly even with little pressure. Finals week will be interesting. I've got a few finals on Tuesday... like 3 in a row. I should clarify that I've got one final, a T.A. final (I just get to watch other's suffer), and a presentation.

To celebrate the season we're decorating a tree tonight. It should be a lot of fun.

Speaking of trees, let me tell you about one of Jamie's favorite things: vintage Shiny Bright ornaments.

She loves them. We have them all over our tree, in fact, I do believe that they will probably be the only kind of ornaments on our tree... that and her Fisher-Price nativity ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment