Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Isn't Wednesday a weird day? The "hump day" of the week. You're no closer to the weekend than you are to the week beginning. I remember a time when I could not spell Wednesday to save my life. I broke down during a first grade spelling test and the teacher ended up giving me full points... It would probably be more correct to say that my substitute teacher gave me full points. If I'm remembering clearly my actual teacher had a baby about 2 months into school and I had a substitute for the remainder of the semester. I do remember, however, throwing a party for myteacher when she came back. I made a banner on the computer that read "Welcome Back Mrs. Hummel!" It included what I thought were girl bunnies on the side. They were not baby bunnies. They were Playboy Bunnies. It's a good thing my mom caught that before I printed it off. Ahh the confusion of Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment