Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins!

David loves carving pumpkins. I enjoy it, but being allergic to them makes the whole experience a little.... itchy. David says that he tries to make his pumpkin more elaborate than Jeremy's every year. We went over to my family's house to do pumpkins the Monday before Halloween. David carved Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. I had a pumpkin with a wonky stem, So I just made a goofy face. (Sorry, these pictures are off my phone)


On Friday, David carved another pumpkin for our ward party's contest. It was spectacular! He took this...


Added this mess...
And This... (yes that is pumpkin on our ceiling...)


And... well, I just thought he looked cute after making his pumpkin.




He made This!



People loved it at the ward party, (well, those who could figure out what it was.. "It is a... Mom and a dad! and the baby is..... uhh... somewhere" No babies were involved in this pumpkin.)

I had to work both Friday and Saturday night, so we went to a couple parties, but were home by 9 each night. Sunday we had dinner with my family, then went home and watched the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. I hadn't seen it before and really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment