Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rice

So, I get home from class tonight to Jamie fearing her worst enemy: rice. She HATES making rice. Now, this isn't a "Oh, rice is mean" kind of a feeling. This is a "Rice is the worst thing ever to have been concocted. I just can't cook it" kind of a feeling. Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE Jamie's cooking. She is a fantastic cook.

I cook this rice in this family.

I'm not complaining. I like cooking rice. But I think we found out the reason why Jamie has a hard time with rice. She's afraid of it. Take this for example.

She was so worried that the le creuset was going to burst into a billion balls of fire full of burning rice balls of doom. I swear mutant zombies from mars would have frightened her less.


EDIT: I forgot to give her hair. I know.

EDIT: And no, Jamie's not that short.

EDIT: And it's a grey shirt.

EDIT: Don't make fun of my artistic abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment