1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I actually enjoy wrapping presents and I like the chaos of opening them on Christmas morning.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I haven't ever had a real tree. I think it would be fun to have it one year, but this year we have a tiny baby tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever we get around to it. Around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not at all.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't just pick one. Too much fun stuff.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents or David. Nobody tells me what they want!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. It is tiny. And doesn't have any shepherds. But it does have a sheep. She has a baby sheep on her back. I think she secretly thinks she is a koala.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? none this year. Eventually mail I would hope.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything I hated.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I want to see It's a Wonderful Life. I haven't ever seen it. I love The Bishop's Wife though too.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After finals. So like, a week and a half before Christmas. Yikes.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge. Cheeseball and crackers. Cookies.
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? Our tree has little round colorful ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, Carol of the bells, We three kings
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both. Going to my parent's house.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yup
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? A little tinfoil star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning. The sleepless anxious night of wondering what will be in all those boxes is half the fun!
22. Favorite children's Christmas song? There are too many fun ones.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Cranky people and finals.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? "Vintage" shiny bright ornaments
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham, but for dinner on Christmas eve.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have no idea...
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No.
28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I don't remember but it was not a good day.
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot Chocolate.
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? I like red, green, silver, white,
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? We can't get to the roof. We have lights in our windows though!
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney. Or my parent's chimney :-)
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? I like gifts. Gift cards make me anxious when I have to use them. (Yeah, I am weird.)
34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? Probably the Grinch. Something like that.